- In the event of a visa being refused the full fee will be refundable less £150.00 (plus any courier and transfer charges) on production of the following documents: (1) Original covering letter from student bearing their signature; (2) Copy of the VISA refusal letter attested by the student (3) Copy of the student’s passport showing both a photograph and signature attested by the student; (4) Copy of the page on the passport showing the refusal stamp and reference number attested by the student; (5) Where the payee is not the student, an original authority letter from the student authorising the repayment to the payee.
- If a visa application is refused because the student failed to provide the necessary documents, demonstrate adequate financial support or for any other reasons which are the responsibility of the student, the school is under no obligation to refund the fee paid. The student is held responsible if the visa application has been made late and the college enrolment has already been processed.
- The visa refund process takes a minimum of 25 working days.
- NO REFUND will be payable if the student for whatever reason fails to apply for the visa or changes their mind about applying for a visa even if the school changes the course or course structure or if the UKVI introduces new rules that may affect your application.
- There is a no refund policy whatever the exceptional circumstances, for students that do not have to apply for visas in the United Kingdom or have a current Visa and have paid fees whether they have commenced studies or are waiting to commence studies.
- For international students who are already in the UK and are applying for visas in the United Kingdom with Eurospeak, refund policies in accordance with points 1 and 2 will be applied.
- Submitting an appeal against the visa refusal cannot be considered as a valid reason for fee refund.
- An international student will be required to study a minimum of 15 hours per week excluding breaks.
- Continuous admission to the course is subject to:
A) Payment of fees
C) Good behaviour and attitude
- Should the student’s attendance fall below the required percentage and should they fail to fill in the absence form, we reserve the right to offer their place in the class to another student without notice and offer them an alternative time of our choice, and their original time may be re-offered when there is sufficient space available.
- In the event of the student being dismissed no refund whatsoever will be made whether part or full fees have been paid.
- We reserve the right to increase the fees as required without advance notice.
- Courses are constantly being modified and therefore the college reserves the right to change the course, the tutor and the classroom as it sees fit, without notice.
- The student should be aware that information about their enrolment, attendance and progress at the college may be passed to the UK Border Agency for control purposes.
- Tuition fees once paid are non-refundable whatever the exceptional circumstances.
- If classes are not attended the period which the course is booked, classes can not be taken at a later date.
- If a student fails to attend classes during the course booking period, for any reason, the course will not be extended.
- Host family fees once paid are non-refundable whatever the exceptional circumstances.
- The fees payable are due before the commencement of the course.
- Whilst the college tries to ensure the accuracy of the information and advice given, the requirements relating to visas are complex and change frequently. The student should therefore check the requirements which apply to them on the UKBA website. Eurospeak cannot therefore accept responsibility for any inaccuracy or error in the information or advice it provides.
- In the case of individual/private classes, a 24 hour notice period is required from the student for cancellation of any class. In instances where less than 24 hours notice is given, the student will be charged for the first hour of the class booking.
- For all examination bookings, there is no refund in case of candidate no show, cancellation, late arrival, exam misconduct, or change of date/ time once the payment has been made.
- For Cambridge examination bookings, any student arriving late will not be permitted to enter the examination.
- For Cambridge examinations any candidate refused entry due to late arrival, will not be eligible for any refund.
- For weekend courses, the fees are non-refundable once the booking has been made.
- We reserve the right to cancel weekend courses if there are not enough students for the class.
- Weekend course fees will not be refunded if a student does not attend one or more classes.
- Weekend class fees are non-transferable to any other course, student or class.
- All course books purchased through Eurospeak are non-refundable.
NOTE: The above terms and conditions come in to operation from the moment the student applies to start their studies whether directly or through an agent.
Short Term Student Terms and Conditions
The term “Short Term Students” refers to any student that pays and registers for individual classes, rather than a membership.
- All classes must be paid for in full prior to the student attending the first class.
- No discounts may be applied to minimum class bookings.
- The classes may not be changed or switched to a different student of Eurospeak or person who wishes to study at Eurospeak.
- The classes may not be changed or switched to a membership option.
- Classes cannot be refunded under any circumstances whatsoever.
- Classes, once paid for, must be taken within 30 days of the payment being made.
- Classes, once paid for, cannot be taken after the 30 day period, if the student does not, for whatever reason, attend any classes.
- By making a payment for individual classes (a minimum of 5 classes), the student agrees to these terms and conditions.
- All students are required to purchase the course book for the relevant class, and no photocopies of materials will be given.
- On days when the class reaches maximum capacity, long term students have priority to attend and we reserve the right to refuse short term (PAYG students) entry to the class.
Membership Student Terms and Conditions
The term “Membership Student” refers to any student that pays and registers for a 10, 20 or 40 week membership.
- All memberships must be paid for in full prior to the student starting the first class.
- The discounts applied to membership schemes are subject to full payment in advance.
- The membership classes may not be changed or switched to a different student of Eurospeak or any person who wishes to study at Eurospeak.
- The membership classes may not be changed or switched to a different membership option.
- Membership prices are discounted as they are long-term bookings, and cannot be refunded under any circumstances whatsoever.
- Memberships, once paid for, cannot be taken at a later date if the student does not, for whatever reason, attend a class without any prior notice.
- Memberships, once paid for, cannot be taken at a later date if the student cannot, for whatever reason, attend a class, even with prior notice, if the dates were not mentioned at the time of the payment of the membership.
- Any classes missed through public, national or bank holidays will be added on to the end of the membership period.
- Any classes cancelled by the school will be added on to the end of the membership period.
- All students are required to buy the course book for the relevant class, and no photocopies of material will be given.
- On days when the class reaches maximum capacity, any membership student arriving after the class has started may be refused entry to the class.
Cambridge Exam Booking Terms and Conditions
- All examination fees must be paid in advance.
- Depending on available space, late registrations entries are accepted after the registration deadline. Please note that after the registration deadline, a late entry fee of £25 will be charged.
- Candidates who fail to pay the exam fee within the indicated deadlines are not allowed to sit the exam or are subject to an additional charge (late payment fee).
- Exam booking cancellations are possible up to the registration deadline.
- Cancellations after the registration deadline are not possible and fees paid cannot be refunded.
- Candidates who do not sit the exam due to illness will not be entitled to a refund
- All cancellations must be in writing (email or post) regardless of whether payments have been made.
- Exam fees cannot be transferred to a future exam.
- Where possible, Cambridge English Language Assessment makes provision for candidates with special requirements (e.g. extra time or adapted papers). You must let us know as soon as possible, if you have any special requirements, as applications need to be received 12 weeks before the examination.
- You must make sure that you arrive at the right time and at the right place and that you have everything that you need for the examination.
- There is no refund in case of candidate no show, cancellation after the registration deadline, late arrival, exam misconduct, or change of date/time once the payment has been made.
- Any student arriving late will not be permitted to enter the examination.
- Any candidate refused entry due to late arrival, will not be eligible for any refund.
Last Updated 10th November 2016