Accommodation in Reading
Choosing the right place to stay is very important. Living in the right environment will greatly influence your academic and personal life in the UK.
If you would like to book accommodation while you are studying with us, please complete our accommodation booking form. This will be emailed to you, once you have completed our Accommodation Booking Form Reading.
* Please note that we do not organise accommodation for under 18s.
1. Homestay Accommodation
Eurospeak can also provide students with a homestay service through a local homestay agency. Homestays can benefit students staying in Reading on a short-term basis and all students who wish to practice their English in an English-speaking family environment.
All bedrooms are furnished and are available on a single, twin or double room basis. Options of full breakfast and evening meal are available. Families are carefully selected, and all rooms have been previously inspected beforehand, and are inspected on an annual basis.
Homestays are located all around the city of Reading and can be up to 15 – 30 minutes from the school by bus. Some of the homestays are within walking distance, but not all of them.
* The prices above are on a half-board basis (breakfast and evening meal included).
Homestay Accommodation Terms and Conditions
- Homestays are 15 – 25 minutes away from the school by local bus or train.
- Homestays are organised through a local homestay agency.
- Summer supplement applies to all bookings for July/August.
- The latest time of arrival at homestay is 20:00 pm.
- Payment must be made in advance.
- Rates are subject to change.
- Rates are as per the homestay agency rates.
- We do not organise accommodation for Under 18s.
- All rebooking of homestays will be organised directly between the student and the homestay agency.
- Minimum booking is 2 weeks before students arrive in.
- No refunds can be given once the accommodation is booked, as per homestay booking terms and conditions.
- Students requesting homestay must study a minimum of 15 hours per week
2. Student Residence Accommodation
If you are coming to study at Eurospeak Language School, and you are looking for student residence accommodation in Reading, you can choose from a number of student residences. Short-term stays in student residence are only available in summer, so please check availability of rooms with us before you come. You will find self-catering, private bathroom and shared kitchen.
- Unite Student Residence, Kendrick Hall, 4 Crown Place, Reading, RG1 5AE
This is a student residence with a great location. It’s only 15 minutes’ walk from the Reading city centre, train station and Oracle shopping centre. Kendrick Hall is the most popular student residence in Reading.
All the information and prices for Kendrick Hall Student Residence can be found here.
- CRM Students, 6 Greyfriars Road, Reading, RG1 1NP
These flats opened to students in 2014. The apartments are located in the centre of Reading so you can easily walk to the school, city centre and the train station. These are self-contained studio apartments with private bathroom, kitchen and living area. There is also a communal living/lounge area on the ground floor. If you prefer a completely private and luxury apartment for yourself and friend or family, this is the option for you.
All the information and prices about Fresh Student Living accommodation can be found here.