It’s been an exciting few years for Glyndwr University, a leading University in Wales, with a whole host of new and re-developed facilities providing leadership and support for specific industries, subject areas and research specialisms. There are multiple sites including: Wrexham main site, Northop, Hawarden, St Asaph (Wales based) and London.
Accommodation included in the tuition fee proportion for first year of UG level and for duration of PGT- competitive fee- Glyndwr University are setting the standard for quality, affordable accommodation. If students are looking for a secure and comfortable place to stay, and especially as they are moving away from home for the first time in majority of cases, then on site secure living options are available for Wrexham main site Wales.
· 1000 partnerships with industry worldwide.
· 94.7 % Employability rate. Top University in Wales for graduate level jobs.
· Continuation scholarships available for progressive movement between Levels of HE study
· Glyndwr University takes pride in offering degrees that suit students need.
· One of the largest additions to the University group, London site offers a number of targeted courses, opening opportunities to study in the economic and cultural capital of the UK.
· Facilities included on main site Wrexham: Catrin Finch Centre for conferences which houses a 230 capacity theatre, meeting rooms and high tech audio visual technology provision for students. Terry Hands Studios- studios with the latest AV equipment for drama students, Recording studios, IT Facilities, Libraries, Calon FM community broadcasting station, Engineering Laboratories, Scene of Crime Suite for forensic science, Human Performance Laboratory with specialist equipment for sports exercise science, Chinese Medicine Clinic, Simulation suite based at Wrexham Maelor Hospital for nursing, TECHNIQUEST Glyndwr, North Wales School of Art and Design centre, Advanced Composite Training and Development Centre- these are just a few examples, please refer to the details outlined in the prospectuses.
Glyndŵr University is one of the most dynamic, youngest universities in the UK. We believe University should be open to all, offering everyone the chance to reach their full potential. This shines through in everything we do. We listen to students and put them at the heart of each decision we make.
Because we have listened to students, we have fantastic facilities such as our £5m Centre for the Creative Industries, the ground breaking Centre for the Child, Family and Society and our Glyndŵr University Racecourse Stadium is the oldest active international football stadium in the world. Investing in these and many other areas has helped develop our international reputation for excellence and innovation.
We have campuses across North Wales and in London and excellent research facilities. Our research is geared towards creating innovations and solving problems in industry and society and we are proud of the contributions our researchers make to economic, social and cultural development.
We work hard to keep our courses up to date and industry relevant by building partnerships with national and international companies; we are creative in our thinking, often introducing courses which are the first of their kind in the UK; and we are sustainable and bold in how we operate. Because we work closely with partners in industry we know what they need, and we are committed to giving students the skills and practical experience to help them succeed in the jobs market. We put employability at the heart of everything we do. Courses are designed to provide employers with exactly what they’re looking for and many have been created with their direct input. Support, both in helping students plan their careers and their lives outside of the world of work, is always on hand via our careers team, as well as other expert advisers and counsellors.
Our Welsh hero Owain Glyndŵr is our inspiration and we have more than 125 years of history behind us, but we are focused on the future with new, flexible courses aimed at meeting the needs of students and employers today and for years to come.
Glyndwr University, London
Glyndŵr University London provides the opportunity for students from around the world to study in the economic and cultural capital of the UK.
As part of one of the fastest growing universities in the UK, Glyndŵr University London prides itself on excelling in educational standards and providing students with internationally recognised qualifications and career building skills.
With a growing range of affordable undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in areas such as business and computing, Glyndŵr University London provides education specifically tailored to provide students with the employable skills they will require in business anywhere in the world. The flexible entry system of three separate intakes per year enables students to enrol at a time best suited to their preference. Students based at Glyndŵr University London will also benefit from the support of the School for Undergraduate Studies and Graduate School.
Glyndŵr University London is based in central London with many of the city’s famous and historical landmarks visible and within walking distance from the site.
There are over 1,000 students studying here, representing over 40 nationalities. There is a strong sense of camaraderie among students with events and cultural occasions celebrated throughout the year.
So if you are looking to apply to Glyndwr University, we can help you. Please email us on email@example.com or call us on +44 (0) 118 958 9599 for assistance.