Eurospeak Values & Goals
- Provide high quality, accessible and affordable education tailored to the individual needs of all our students, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, nationality, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief, or gender reassignment.
- Manage sustainable long term growth of provision in which all stakeholders, including Eurospeak team and all suppliers, grow together.
- Promote environmental sustainability throughout the organization.
- Provide a friendly, open community for staff and students to thrive and achieve their goals.
Eurospeak Organisational Goals
- To have multiple centres within the UK in which consistently high quality education is delivered
- To consistently provide a community and educational opportunities for students in order for them to achieve their full potential.
- To continue to ensure that staff have ample opportunities to grow and develop in a happy and mutually supportive work environment.
- To continue to employ prudent financial management to ensure sustainable long term growth.