My name is Jan Cerniga, I am 28 years old and I’m from Slovakia. I am more than happy with Eurospeak! At school is fun, teachers are more than skilled, if you need something staff will help you and with annual membership I saved a lot of money. I am studying first year but I think that I will continue - It's really worth it. Thank You Eurospeak!
"I studied at Eurospeak for over a year, and passed my FCE and CAE Cambridge exams there. The teachers were amazing, the office team are supportive and helpful, and the student community is fantastic!"
"Eurospeak language school is very welcoming; teachers are ready to help in any way when you need it, also all students.
Learning English in a multicultural school I think is one of the best things because you can get to know peoples different cultures."
"What I like best is that you can see the different cultures from Italy to Spain to Russia, India, England and many other countries. Another thing that I really like at Eurospeak is the atmosphere as it's made up of people willing to help those in need."
Terms and Conditions
- In the event of a visa being refused the full fee will be refundable less £150.00 (plus any courier and transfer charges) on production of the following documents: (1) Original covering letter from student bearing their signature; (2) Copy of the VISA refusal letter attested by the student (3) Copy of the student’s passport showing both a photograph and signature attested by the student; (4) Copy of the page on the passport showing the refusal stamp and reference number attested by the student; (5) Where the payee is not the student, an original authority letter from the student authorising the repayment to the payee.
- If a visa application is refused because the student failed to provide the necessary documents, demonstrate adequate financial support or for any other reasons which are the responsibility of the student, the school is under no obligation to refund the fee paid. The student is held responsible if the visa application has been made late and the college enrolment has already been processed.
- The visa refund process takes a minimum of 25 working days.
- NO REFUND will be payable if the student for whatever reason fails to apply for the visa or changes their mind about applying for a visa even if the school changes the course or course structure or if the UKVI introduces new rules that may affect your application.
- There is a no refund policy whatever the exceptional circumstances, for students that do not have to apply for visas in the United Kingdom or have a current Visa and have paid fees whether they have commenced studies or are waiting to commence studies.
- For international students who are already in the UK and are applying for visas in the United Kingdom with Eurospeak, refund policies in accordance with points 1 and 2 will be applied.
- Submitting an appeal against the visa refusal cannot be considered as a valid reason for fee refund.
- An international student will be required to study a minimum of 15 hours per week excluding breaks.
- Continuous admission to the course is subject to:
A) Payment of fees
C) Good behaviour and attitude
- Should the student’s attendance fall below the required percentage and should they fail to fill in the absence form, we reserve the right to offer their place in the class to another student without notice and offer them an alternative time of our choice, and their original time may be re-offered when there is sufficient space available.
- In the event of the student being dismissed no refund whatsoever will be made whether part or full fees have been paid.
- We reserve the right to increase the fees as required without advance notice.
- Courses are constantly being modified and therefore the college reserves the right to change the course, the tutor and the classroom as it sees fit, without notice.
- The student should be aware that information about their enrolment, attendance and progress at the college may be passed to the UK Border Agency for control purposes.
- Tuition fees once paid are non-refundable whatever the exceptional circumstances.
- Host family fees once paid are non-refundable whatever the exceptional circumstances.
- The fees payable are due before the commencement of the course.
- Whilst the college tries to ensure the accuracy of the information and advice given, the requirements relating to visas are complex and change frequently. The student should therefore check the requirements which apply to them on the UKBA website. Eurospeak cannot therefore accept responsibility for any inaccuracy or error in the information or advice it provides.
- In the case of individual/private classes, a 24 hour notice period is required from the student for cancellation of any class. In instances where less than 24 hours notice is given, the student will be charged for the first hour of the class booking.
- For B1 ESOL Examination bookings, there is no refund in case of candidate no show, cancellation or change of date/ time once the payment has been made.
- For weekend courses, the fees are non-refundable once the booking has been made.
- We reserve the right to cancel weekend courses if there are not enough students for the class.
- Weekend course fees will not be refunded if a student does not attend one or more classes.
- Weekend class fees are non-transferable to any other course, student or class.
NOTE: The above terms and conditions come in to operation from the moment the student applies to start their studies whether directly or through an agent.
Short Term Student Terms and Conditions
The term “Short Term Students” refers to any student that pays and registers for individual classes, rather than a membership.
- All classes must be paid for in full prior to the student attending the first class.
- No discounts may be applied to minimum class bookings.
- The classes may not be changed or switched to a different student of Eurospeak or person who wishes to study at Eurospeak.
- The classes may not be changed or switched to a membership option.
- Classes cannot be refunded under any circumstances whatsoever.
- Classes, once paid for, must be taken within 30 days of the payment being made.
- Classes, once paid for, cannot be taken after the 30 day period, if the student does not, for whatever reason, attend any classes.
- By making a payment for individual classes (a minimum of 5 classes), the student agrees to these terms and conditions.
- All students are required to purchase the course book for the relevant class, and no photocopies of materials will be given.
- On days when the class reaches maximum capacity, long term students have priority to attend and we reserve the right to refuse short term (PAYG students) entry to the class.
Eurospeak Short Term Student Terms and Conditions – PDF Download
Membership Student Terms and Conditions
The term “Membership Student” refers to any student that pays and registers for a 10, 20 or 40 week membership.
- All memberships must be paid for in full prior to the student starting the first class.
- The discounts applied to membership schemes are subject to full payment in advance.
- The membership classes may not be changed or switched to a different student of Eurospeak or any person who wishes to study at Eurospeak.
- The membership classes may not be changed or switched to a different membership option.
- Membership prices are discounted as they are long-term bookings, and cannot be refunded under any circumstances whatsoever.
- Memberships, once paid for, cannot be taken at a later date if the student does not, for whatever reason, attend a class without any prior notice.
- Memberships, once paid for, cannot be taken at a later date if the student cannot, for whatever reason, attend a class, even with prior notice, if the dates were not mentioned at the time of the payment of the membership.
- Any classes missed through public, national or bank holidays will be added on to the end of the membership period.
- Any classes cancelled by the school will be added on to the end of the membership period.
- All students are required to buy the course book for the relevant class, and no photocopies of material will be given.
- On days when the class reaches maximum capacity, any membership student arriving after the class has started may be refused entry to the class.
Membership Student Terms and Conditions – PDF Download
Last Updated 10th November 2016
|Call us now
To speak to an
Advisor, call us.
+44 (0)118 9589599