My name is Jan Cerniga, I am 28 years old and I’m from Slovakia. I am more than happy with Eurospeak! At school is fun, teachers are more than skilled, if you need something staff will help you and with annual membership I saved a lot of money. I am studying first year but I think that I will continue - It's really worth it. Thank You Eurospeak!
"I studied at Eurospeak for over a year, and passed my FCE and CAE Cambridge exams there. The teachers were amazing, the office team are supportive and helpful, and the student community is fantastic!"
"Eurospeak language school is very welcoming; teachers are ready to help in any way when you need it, also all students.
Learning English in a multicultural school I think is one of the best things because you can get to know peoples different cultures."
"What I like best is that you can see the different cultures from Italy to Spain to Russia, India, England and many other countries. Another thing that I really like at Eurospeak is the atmosphere as it's made up of people willing to help those in need."
PON Funded Groups at Eurospeak
- Quality Assurance – we are accredited by the British Council, the Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI) and are an accredited UKVI Tier 4 sponsor.
- Trinity College Authorised Exam Centre.
- Experience – we were established in 1991, and have years of experience hosting large groups of students.
- Location – Reading is 30 minutes from London and 30 minutes from Oxford. Check our location on Google Maps here.
- Value for Money – we offer the best options at affordable prices.
- Flexibility – we can offer a range of accommodation and excursion options to meet your students’ needs, and create a bespoke package depending on your budget.
What’s Included in our PON Group Package?
- English Language Tuition – 15 – 25 hours per week of English language tuition at all levels.
- Trinity College Examination – GESE Exams at B2 and C1 Level at the end of the programme.
- Accommodation – excellent host family and student residence options.
- Travel and Transport – Airport transfer and all local travel.
- Cultural Excursions – full and half day trips to London, Oxford and Windsor. Option of Henley-on-Thames and Stratford-Upon-Avon.
- Extracurricular Activities – afternoon and evening activities in the local area.
|Call us now
To speak to an
Advisor, call us.
+44 (0)118 9589599