- Quality Assurance – we are accredited by the British Council, the Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI) and are an accredited UKVI Tier 4 sponsor.
- Trinity College Authorised Exam Centre.
- Experience – we were established in 1991, and have years of experience hosting large groups of students.
- Location – Reading is 30 minutes from London and 30 minutes from Oxford. Check our location on Google Maps here.
- Value for Money – we offer the best options at affordable prices.
- Flexibility – we can offer a range of accommodation and excursion options to meet your students’ needs, and create a bespoke package depending on your budget.
What’s Included in our PON Group Package?
- English Language Tuition – 15 – 25 hours per week of English language tuition at all levels.
- Trinity College Examination – GESE Exams at B2 and C1 Level at the end of the programme.
- Accommodation – excellent host family and student residence options.
- Travel and Transport – Airport transfer and all local travel.
- Cultural Excursions – full and half day trips to London, Oxford and Windsor. Option of Henley-on-Thames and Stratford-Upon-Avon.
- Extracurricular Activities – afternoon and evening activities in the local area.