Accommodation in Southampton
Choosing the right place to stay is very important. Living in the right environment will greatly influence your academic and personal life in the UK.
If you would like to book accommodation while you are studying with us please complete our accommodation booking form. This will be emailed to you, once you have completed our Accommodation Booking Form Southampton.
* Please note that we do not organise accommodation for under 18s.
1. Host Family Accommodation
Eurospeak can also provide students with a host family service. Host families can benefit students staying in Southampton on a short-term basis and all students who wish to practice their English in an English-speaking family environment.
All bedrooms are furnished and are available on a single, twin or double room basis. Options of meals, bed and breakfast are available. Families are carefully selected, and all rooms have been previously inspected beforehand.
Host families are located all around the city of Southampton and can be up to 15 – 25 minutes from the school by bus. Some of the host families are within walking distance, but not all of them.
We are able to cater for most diets on request, such as halal, vegan, vegetarian etc. and cater to most allergies and student preferences.
Host Family Accommodation Terms and Conditions
- Host families are 15 – 25 minutes away from the school by local bus or train.
- Host Families are organised through a local host family agency.
- Summer supplement applies to all bookings for July/August.
- The latest time of arrival at host family is 20:00 pm.
- Payment must be made in advance.
- Rates are subject to change.
- Rates are as per the host family agency rates.
- We do not organise accommodation for Under 18s.
- All rebooking of host families will be organised directly between the student and the host family agency.
- Minimum booking is 2 weeks before students arrive in.
- No refunds can be given once the accommodation is booked, as per host family booking terms and conditions.
- Students requesting host family must study a minimum of 15 hours per week
2. Student Residence Accommodation
If you are coming to study with us at Eurospeak Southampton and are looking for student residence accommodation, you can choose from several student residences. Short-term stays in student residence are only available in summer, so please check availability of rooms with us before you come. Student residence accommodation is a great way to meet other students and make the most of your time in the UK. You will find self-catering, private bathroom, shared kitchen and shared common areas.
- Southampton Crossings, Cumberland Place, Southampton SO15 2YU
This is a student residence with a great location. It’s only 1 minute from our Language School and 5 minites’ walk from the Reading city centre, train station and West Quay shopping mall.
All the information and prices for Kendrick Hall Student Residence can be found here.
- Marland House, 5-13 Civic Centre Road, Southampton S014 7BN
All the information and prices for Marland Houses can be found here.