Our address is 45 West Street, Reading RG1 1TZ
Where are we?
Find us in the growing town of Reading, Berkshire, with its
240,000 people. Reading is 65km west of London and 35km from
Heathrow and within easy reach of all the other London airports.
Why come to Reading?
Reading has so much to offer!
- From Reading Train Station you can travel almost
anywhere in UK.
- Reading has a good local and national bus service
- Reading has a pedestrian only town centre
- Shoppers enjoy the high street and the various modern
shopping courts, including the new Oracle Mall
- The River Thames flows nearby and the River Kennet even
runs through the town centre
- The people of Reading visit the large central park to
relax, have picnics and admire the ancient ruins of the
- Reading has its own football team in the upper tiers of
the English league
- Reading has two universities, the University of Reading,
and Thames Valley University, both of which have many
- Reading has a lively student life, which means bars,
cafes, discos and restaurants for everybody, shops,
swimming-pools, a cultural centre with a concert hall, a
museum, a library and hotels.
- There is also the famous yearly summer Reading Music
Eurospeak operates out of two buildings.
- We use classrooms in the Centre by Greyfriars Church – the
oldest Franciscan church still in use as a place of worship in
the UK, and reputedly the most complete surviving example of
Franciscan architecture in England. Listed as a Grade I building
by English Heritage, it has been used as a poorhouse, a hospital
and a jail.
- Fifty metres away our other site boasts several classrooms,
our admin section, and all the best modern teaching equipment.
- Our campus is situated right in the centre of Reading just 6
minutes walk from the train station and right on the main bus
We are so fortunate to be in Reading where students can enjoy
their free time to the full, and so often live within walking
distance of the school.
What a great place! Come and see Reading! Come and join