Do I need a visa to study at Eurospeak?
If you are from one of the 28 countries in the European Union (EU) or European Economic Area (EEA) then you do not need a visa to study English at Eurospeak.
Please find a list of these countries here.
If you are from outside of the EU and the EEA, you need a visa to study English with us at Eurospeak.
Which type of visa do I need?
Up to 6 months study: Student Visitor Visa
6 to 11 months study: Extended Student Visitor Visa
What documents do I need to apply for a Student Visitor Visa?
1. The completed application form.
2. A valid passport (or travel document).
3. Two passport sized colour photographs.
4. Visa Letter from Eurospeak – you will receive this from us after you have paid your complete fee.
5. Evidence of money to support yourself – you must have enough money to pay for living costs without working (bank statements or payslips).
How much does the visa cost?
The current application fee is:
Student Visitor Visa: £83
Extended Student Visitor Visa: £150
How long does it take to get the visa?
You should get your visa within 3 weeks.
For more information, check information about Student Visitor Visas on the UK Government website.
If you would like to study with us, please complete our online application form here: Eurospeak Application Form, or contact Andrew on: firstname.lastname@example.org.