Eurospeak Language School in Reading, Berkshire has successfully bid for PON study groups from Italy, for schools and agents who come to study in the United Kingdom via the PON funding scheme. We also have extensive experience in dealing with European Funding projects.
We produce bespoke group quotes tailored to the specific needs of the group, to meet the PON requirements.
We provide quotes which can be tailored to include:
· 2–4 week long, full immersion cultural courses
· Between 15 and 35 students, and between 2 and 4 group leaders
· English language course of 20 hours per week with highly experienced, Cambridge and Trinity qualified, native English language teachers
· Accommodation options:
o Homestay accommodation
o Student Residence accommodation
o Private accommodation for group leaders
· Full board (3 meals per day) or Half Board (2 meals per day) with provision for special dietary requirements
· Full day excursions to London, Oxford, Bournemouth and Bath
· Half day excursions in Reading, Henley-On-Thames and other places of cultural and historical interest, both local and national
· Comprehensive excursion schedule and detailed social program
· Evening activities including short trips, walks, sports and social activities
· Return airport transfer, to and from the accommodation
· Local Travelcard for all students and group leaders
· Help and advice from local staff during the stay, and assistance during excursions
Eurospeak’s high quality is ensured by its accreditations and affiliations to the following bodies:
UK Border Agency (UKBA): Eurospeak is a Tier 4 Sponsor recognised by the British Government through the UK Border Agency, which ensures that only high quality education institutions can bring overseas students to the UK.
Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI): We are accredited by ISI, which is a UK Government approved inspectorate responsible for the inspection of independent schools. Schools in the Association are ranked among the best in the world and educate more than half a million pupils in 1,200 schools.
University of Cambridge ESOL: Our high quality and standards are recognized by the University of Cambridge ESOL examinations board that have authorized us to conduct their ESOL examinations at our centre.
Trinity College London: Eurospeak’s standards are recognised by the Trinity College London and we are authorised to conduct their Trinity GESE tests at our school.
English Speaking Board (ESB): We are accredited to carry out ESOL Entry Level 1-3, and ESOL Skills for Life exams.
Learning Resource Network (LRN): We carry out around 60 ESOL exams every month through LRN, and continue to meet their exceptionally high standards, and rigorous procedures needed to ensure we remain a high quality examination centre.
If you are a school or an agent from an area which is eligible for PON funding trips, please contact us on:
T: +44(0)1189 589 599