Have you ever wondered about common UK expressions?
Maybe you are going to visit the UK and want to learn a few of them?
Here is a list so that maybe you won’t be surprised or embarrassed:
- All right? – Hello, how are you?
- Bloody – used to emphasize annoyance, as in “Bloody hell!” Bleedin’ or bloomin’ are variations
- Bomb – something impressive
- Full of beans – lots of energy
- Give me a bell – call me
- Hiya – hi there, hello
- I’m easy – I don’t care, it’s all the same to me
- Mate – friend
- On about – talking about
- Posh – high class