Cambridge First (FCE) Exam Preparation Weekend Course
The Cambridge First (FCE) exam consolidates the upper-intermediate (CEFR: B2) level and shows a competent level of understanding and communication in both spoken and written English. The class will focus on all aspects of the exam preparation using an official Cambridge University exam preparation book and supplementary materials. This highly recognised qualification is used to improve employment opportunities for professionals whose first language is not English. The level is equivalent to an IELTS score of 5.0.
Days: Every Saturday
Time: 10:00am – 14:30pm (30 minute break from 12:00 – 12:30pm)
Length: 10 weeks
Cost: £390 (includes all course material)
How to Register
1. Complete our Online English Level Test – this will test your current level of English.
2. You will receive an email with your test results and level of English.
3. Send a copy/photo of your Passport or National ID to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Make the payment – you can pay online here, or by bank transfer (Eurospeak Language School, Account Number: 04294181, Sort Code: 403804). Please be sure that you put your name as a reference.
5. Once you have made the payment you will receive an email as your receipt.
6. Once you have completed the steps above, you will receive an email from us with the Student Handbook attached.
For more information, contact us on: 01189 589599 or email@example.com