How do Bank Holidays affect my Eurospeak membership?


How do public holidays affect my membership?

We don’t have any lessons during bank holidays and the school is closed. For membership students you will not lose the classes you miss on Bank Holidays, and you can take these lessons after your membership finishes.

Here is a link to all UK Public Holidays for 2015 and 2016 .

We are also closed for two weeks over the Christmas holiday period from 19th December 2015 – 3rd January 2016.

Is the school open on Saturday and Sunday?

The school is only open during weekends for B1 (every weekend, either Saturday or Sunday) or for Cambridge Exams. We can also organise One to One (private) classes or classes for closed group at the weekend.


Student Testimonial: Valentina Fiabane


valentina 2

Eurospeak Language School is very welcoming and allows you to learn better English, but beyond that we get to know many people from different nationalities.

What I like best is that you can see the different cultures from Italy to Spain to Russia, India, England and many other countries. Another thing that I really like at Eurospeak is the atmosphere as it’s made ​​up of people willing to help those in need.”


How to Enrol at Eurospeak!

Students who wish to join any of our designated courses at Eurospeak Language School in Reading can apply following the process below:

  1. Completed Application Form: 
  2. Completed Level Test: 
  3. Scan or copy of your ID or passport
  4. Scan or copy of your visa

    Student Visitor Visa
    Student Visitor Visa
  5. Payment for your course
  6. Complete the enrolment form at reception

If you have any queries or questions, please  contact us on: or call us on +44 (0) 1189 589599

We look forward to hearing from you soon!


B1 ESOL Entry Level 3 Exam for Citizenship & Indefinite Leave

Recently the UKBA changed a number of rules regarding immigration, as well as citizenship applications and rules for applying. The removal of SELT tests and centres for Citizenship applications means that from April 6th 2015, there are two categories by which people can meet the English language requirement to apply for British citizenship.

You can have an English language test that is on the list of Home Office approved tests (IELTS, Cambridge Exams, Pearson) or you can meet the English language requirement by having a qualification which is at B1 Level or higher, and on the Ofqual register.

Question 1.23 on the NA1 Form for British Citizenship application
Question 1.23 on the NA1 Form for British Citizenship application

NOCN (National Open College Network)’s B1 ESOL Entry Level 3 qualification is on the Ofqual register and is acceptable for citizenship an ILR applications.

We are currently running the NOCN  Exam every Saturday or Sunday.

For more information, or some sample B1 ESOL Exam material, please contact us on


Learn English at Reading's best Language School!