Evening English Classes
Evening English classes are designed for working professionals.
Classes are offered for all levels from Elementary to Advanced, with a focus on communication skills and run twice a week .
Here is a detailed timetable of our evening classes.
The minimum age of enrolment for evening English classes is 18 years old.
- Elementary (Monday & Wednesday) – 18:30 – 20:30pm
- Pre-Intermediate (Tuesday & Thursday) – 18:30 – 20:30pm
- Intermediate (Tuesday & Thursday) – 18:15 – 20:15pm
- Upper-Intermediate (Tuesday & Thursday) – 18:30 – 20:30pm
- Advanced (Monday & Wednesday) – 18:15 – 20:15pm
- Business English (Monday & Wednesday) – 18:15 – 20:15pm
Evening Membership Scheme 2016/7
We offer special discounts to students who enrol for the Eurospeak Evening Membership Scheme.
Member 40 weeks (80 classes)
For Members: £480
Saving: £480 (~50% saving)
Member 20 weeks (40 classes)
For Members: £320
Saving: £160 (~33% saving)
Member 10 weeks (20 classes)
For Members: £180
Saving: £60 (~25% saving)
Benefits of Membership scheme:
– Free access to a classroom during the afternoons
– Personalised level assessment
– Private study plan & tutorial every 6 weeks
– Special discounts on one-to-one classes
Terms and Conditions
- All memberships must be paid in full prior to the student starting the first class.
- The discounts applied to membership schemes are subject to full payment in advance.
- The membership classes may not be changed or switched to a different student of Eurospeak or any person who wishes to study at Eurospeak.
- The membership classes may not be changed or switched to a different membership option.
- Membership prices are discounted as they are long-term bookings, and cannot be refunded under any circumstances whatsoever.
- Memberships, once paid, cannot be taken at a later date if the student does not, for whatever reason, attend a class without any prior notice.
- Memberships, once paid, cannot be taken at a later date if the student cannot, for whatever reason, attend a class, even with prior notice, if the dates were not mentioned at the time of the payment of the membership.
- Any classes missed through public, national or bank holidays will be added on to the end of the membership period.
- Any classes cancelled by the school will be added on to the end of the membership period.
- All students are required to buy the course book for the relevant class, and no photocopies of material will be given.
- On days when the class reaches maximum capacity, any membership student arriving after the class has started, may be refused entry to the class.
For more information on evening English classes in Reading you can call us on +44(0)1189589599 or email us on email@example.com.
Alternately you can walk in to the school at: 29A Chain Street, Reading, Berkshire, RG1 2HX and speak directly to one of our friendly team.