At Eurospeak, our IELTS course is designed for students who want to prepare for the IELTS examination. In lessons you will:
- learn useful exam strategies.
- practice all four language skills – reading, writing, speaking and listening.
- revise vocabulary and grammar points appropriate to your level.
- take mock exams to evaluate your progress.
- use video recordings and exam papers from real exams.
Please find a more detailed course outline here.
What makes our IELTS course special?
- Our IELTS tutors will monitor your progress and advise you when you are ready to take the IELTS thus ensuring your best chance for success.
- Our friendly admin staff will help you to find the nearest IELTS exam centre and to complete the registration documents.
Criteria for Entry
Minimum entry level: IELTS 4.5 or equivalent; or scoring at least 56 on our written placement test.
Students below CEFR B1 level, are required to improve their level of English before joining the IELTS course.
Many of our students combine the IELTS course with a general English course.
The minimum enrolment age for the IELTS Preparation course is 18 years old.
How to Apply
To apply, please visit the application procedure page.