'); close(); }}



Contact us
on WhatsApp




Twitter YouTube
 

Eurospeak Scholarship Opportunity

We are working with a social initiative which aims to ensure that the brightest students from abroad have the opportunity to study and pursue their professional goals in the UK, there are scholarship opportunities available, to study English language with us at Eurospeak Language School from 6 to 12 months.

The purpose of this initiative is to allow highly motivated students to be able to make the most of the learning opportunities offered in the UK, and study on an English language course with us.

Successful students will gain a scholarship which would cover 75% of their tuition fees. The remaining 25% of the fees are to be paid by the student before the start of the course.

To successfully gain the scholarship, a student must:

  • Have enough money to cover their living costs for the duration of their scholarship at Eurospeak.
  • Have an IELTS score of 4.0.

If you are interested in applying for a scholarship to study English language at Eurospeak Language School, please complete the application form below:

Request More Information First Name * Last Name * Telephone Number Email * Country of Residence Comments

Call us now

To speak to an Advisor, call us.

Telephone
+44 (0)118 9589599

Skype
Eurospeak.org.uk

email
info@eurospeak.org.uk