At Eurospeak, our IELTS course is designed for more advanced
students who want to prepare for the IELTS examination. In every
lesson you will:
- learn useful exam strategies
- have practice in all four language skills – reading,
writing, speaking and listening
- revise vocabulary and grammar needed for level
- do a mock exam tasks to evaluate your progress
- use video recordings and exam papers from real exams
Each course molds your English language skills to enable you to
become a qualified speaker of English eligible for admission in
any international course at all the top universities.
What makes our IELTS course special?
- Our experienced IELTS tutors will monitor your
progress and advise you when you are ready to take the
IELTS thus ensuring your best chance for success.
- Our friendly admin staff will help you to find the
nearest IELTS exam centre and to complete the
- Our affiliation with several British universities
means we can help you get admission to them.
Criteria for Entry and Levels available
There are three levels in IELTS Course each with its own set of
eligibility criteria. A senior official acts as a counsellor to
decide on the appropriate level for a student based on his
ability to handle the English language in the given test.
- Foundation: requires 4.5 IELTS to join
- Intermediate: requires 5.0-5.5 IELTS to join
- Higher: requires 6.0 IELTS to join
How to Apply
To apply, please visit the application procedure page.
We also run an Online IELTS Preparation Course.
Get your invaluable IELTS tuition here at Eurospeak!
Please click the links for information on General English
Courses, Bespoke Business English Courses, Bespoke English for
Special Purposes Courses or Cambridge Examination Preparation