My name is Jan Cerniga, I am 28 years old and I’m from Slovakia. I am more than happy with Eurospeak! At school is fun, teachers are more than skilled, if you need something staff will help you and with annual membership I saved a lot of money. I am studying first year but I think that I will continue - It's really worth it. Thank You Eurospeak!
"I studied at Eurospeak for over a year, and passed my FCE and CAE Cambridge exams there. The teachers were amazing, the office team are supportive and helpful, and the student community is fantastic!"
"Eurospeak language school is very welcoming; teachers are ready to help in any way when you need it, also all students.
Learning English in a multicultural school I think is one of the best things because you can get to know peoples different cultures."
"What I like best is that you can see the different cultures from Italy to Spain to Russia, India, England and many other countries. Another thing that I really like at Eurospeak is the atmosphere as it's made up of people willing to help those in need."
Our address is: 29A Chain Street, Reading Berkshire RG1 2HX
Where are we?
Find us in the growing town of Reading, Berkshire, with its 240,000 people. Reading is 65km west of London and 35km from Heathrow and within easy reach of all the other London airports.
Why come to Reading?
Reading has so much to offer!
- From Reading Train Station you can travel to almost anywhere in the UK.
- Reading has a good local and national bus service.
- Reading has a pedestrianised town centre.
- Shoppers enjoy the high street and the various modern shopping courts, including the new Oracle Mall.
- The River Thames flows nearby and the River Kennet runs through the town centre.
- The people of Reading visit the large central park to relax, have picnics and admire the ancient ruins of the abbey.
- Reading has its own football team in the upper tiers of the English league.
- Reading is home to the University of Reading which has many international students.
- Reading has a lively student life, which means bars, cafes, discos and restaurants for everybody, shops, swimming-pools, a cultural centre with a concert hall, a museum, a library and hotels.
- There is also the famous Reading Music Festival, which takes place annually in the summer.
Eurospeak is based in the heart of Reading Town Centre. Our school is within walking distance of the town centre, as well as the train station and the main bus routes. Eurospeak has an administrative office, a dedicated students’ area and free Wi-Fi access.
Find us at 29A Chain Street, Reading, Berkshire, RG1 2HX. We are fortunate to be in Reading where students can enjoy their time to the fullest. We are located in a pedestrian only area, and there is no vehicular access.
Please note that there is no wheelchair access to our Chain Street premises.
|Call us now
To speak to an
Advisor, call us.
+44 (0)118 9589599