Statement of Educational Purpose
Our prime objective is to give all of our students the best opportunity we can to improve their lives by imparting on them the skills necessary for success. By helping them attain a good command of English, we aim to help our students lead successful and happy lives wherever they live and work. We also value integrity and harmony between students, their diversified cultures and different nationalities, in order to develop our own community.
Why choose Eurospeak?
- We are accredited by ISI (Independent Schools Inspectorate) and are a UKBA licensed sponsor under Tier 2 General and Tier 4 General of the points based system.
- We are accredited by the British Council for the teaching of English language in the UK.
- We are a University of Cambridge ESOL Exam centre so you can take your exams at our school.
- We offer a variety of English courses with something to suit everyone.
- We stay flexible to the needs of students and try to accommodate every request.
- You can join any week of the academic year.
- We use the newest teaching materials and modern interactive SmartBoards*.
- Our teachers are passionate and motivated in ensuring our students’ success. Read more about them here.
- We are in the centre of the vibrant town of Reading. Its large, brand new railway station is an excellent and convenient point to access all areas of the UK.
- We have years of experience aiding students from all parts of the world with their visa and entry requirements, employment possibilities and finding local accommodation.
- We have a multicultural student community and a great learning atmosphere.
- We plan and provide extracurricular activities such as trips to nearby sites of interest, historical places and famous tourist attractions throughout the UK**.
*All of our classrooms at 29a Chain Street have SmartBoards, but the additional rooms we use at Greyfriars Centre at certain times during the year do not have SmartBoards.
**We only provide activities and excursions for students aged 18+. All excursions and activities are at extra cost, and are not included in the course fees. The cost varies depending on the excursion/activity.
Founded as a school of English in 1991, Eurospeak has consistently built and maintained a good international reputation with great English Teachers, affordable prices, and our relaxed, friendly atmosphere. We at Eurospeak genuinely care about our students’ welfare and pay great attention to their needs and wants when providing them with our challenging and fulfilling English courses, including General English, Conversational English, Bespoke Business English, Bespoke English for Special Purposes, Cambridge Examination Preparation (FCE and CAE) and IELTS Examination Preparation.
Our student focused courses both require and inspire active learning while acting as a springboard for the future. Throughout, while keeping our lessons interesting, informative and fun, we strive to aid our students to succeed in their learning goals as we welcome them from all over the world.